What is Aquaint?
Aquaint is a revolutionary 100% NATURAL Sanitising Water that also kills 99.9% of Bacteria in seconds. The water provides the base for it to be highly effective as a cleanser, and its only other ingredient, a NATURAL ACID (Hypochlorous Acid) which is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs, provides its anti-bacterial properties. Aquaint is endorsed by Allergy UK as an ‘Allergy Friendly Product’. Aquaint is that safe it passed official UK Drinking Water tests, and is arguably the safest sanitiser on the market!
What makes it different?
- It does not contain alcohol, fragrances, preservatives or harmful chemicals such as Triclosan, Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC), Triethanolamine, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS), etc.
- It does not dry out or irritate the skin
- It does not need to be rinsed off
- It is gentle, powerful and extremely safe
- It is harmless if swallowed
- It has multiple uses at home, out and about and whilst travelling
- It can be used by children without adult supervision
- It is as safe as drinking water!
Where can it be used?
Aquaint 100% Natural Sanitising Water can be safely used:
- On the body (FROM BIRTH)
- On hard and soft surfaces
- On surfaces that come into contact with a baby or a baby’s mouth, even food!
- As a mouthwash
- Aquaint is the perfect sanitiser at home and on-the-go, particulary;
- On hands and skin
- On soothers
- On teethers
- On feeding equipment, etc.
Which documents supports our claim?
- EU Toxicological Risk Assessment – SGS
- EU Cosmetic Product Regulations Approval – SGS
- Microbiological Test Reports – MSL
- Hand Sanitisation Test Based on Methodology of BS EN 1500:2013 - MelBec
- Clinical & Dermatological Test Report – CuTest
- Product Safety Data Sheet - SGS
For more information please visit: